Cultural Conference Center of Heraklion
he Cultural and Conference Center of Heraklion (C.C.C.C.), is a new, modern venue with the capacity to host demanding scientific meetings and conferences as well as a wide range of festivities such as concerts, theatrical shows, ballet, art and culture exhibitions.
C.C.C.C. has been a vision for decades aiming to promote culture in Crete, to create a strong artistic presence in the southeastern Mediterranean region and to develop international cultural cooperation, bridging the European road to the east.
The versatile building complex comprises:
- Main Hall with 800 seats
- Experimental Theater with 180 seats
- Event – Seminars Hall with 230 seats f
- Small Concert Hall with 240 seats
- Small Theater with 105 seats
- Facilities such as administrative offices, workshops rooms and stage and storage stores, auxiliary/support space (dressing rooms, testing rooms), parking spaces, vip rooms, security area, restaurant, ATM, shops.
It is conveniently located near important historical sites, such as the remnants of the Venetian walls and the burial site of Nikos Kazantzakis, a Greek writer and Heraklion native, widely considered a giant of modern Greek literature, nominated for the Nobel Prize in Literature in nine different years.